The Jewish Community Center of Southern Nevada is dedicated to offering quality programs and activities that emphasize Jewish culture, identity and values to people of all ages and backgrounds.
10. Where else can you find unaffiliated, reform, conservative, orthodox, Chabad and non-Jewish people all in one place?
9. Where else can you enjoy a kosher meal while discussing current events, reciting poetry, learn Yiddish and paint on canvas all in the same day.
8. Where else can children to go where mom and dad won’t yell at them. Leave it to the professional JCC staff to do the yelling.
7. Where else can you go to learn your ABC’s and Aleph-Bet!
6. Where else can you go where singles are always welcome to mingle.
5. Where else can you find lots of kosher wine available (adults only).
4. Looking to make a friend or 2? At the JCC you can make 100’s.
3. Where else can you find the friendliest staff around. If you are looking for a good-looking staff, you may have to look elsewhere.
2. Some of the greatest athletes alive are here! Have you seen our softball and bowling leagues lately?
1. Where else can your Membership connect you to the ever growing and wonderful Jewish Community of Las Vegas and Henderson! The
JCCSN that’s where!
Commemorating a birthday, an anniversary or other special occasion?
1. Honoring the memory of a loved one? Make a donation to the JCCSN and we will send a tribute card. Three ways to make a donation – it’s easy!
A. Click on Support Us.
B. Phone – Call the JCCSN at 794-0090
C. Fill out a Donation Card at the JCC
2. A card is sent in your name to the person you are honoring – or in the case of a memorial gift, to the family or whomever you indicate when you make your gift. We will send you a tax receipt and a formal acknowledgment as well. The Jewish Community Center of Southern Nevada welcomes tax-deductible gifts to the Annual Fund, one of our special funds or one of the Center’s many excellent programs.
Sports & Wellness
We are dedicated to offering high-quality, innovative programs for individuals at every age level. We aim to enhance each person’s physical, mental and spiritual growth. We are committed to providing you a comfortable and friendly environment to exercise and socialize, as well as excellent customer service and state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Programs include: Men’s Softball League, Adult Bowling League, Running Club, Youth Sports Classes. Hiking Club.
Located at the Adelson Educational Campus in Summerlin, Camp K’helah is the JCC’s premiere traditional day camp for preschoolers through teens. We believe that a summer camp experience can have positive and lasting benefits for your child. Through making friends, participating in an array of activities, learning new skills, being outdoors, and experiencing Judaism, camp becomes a magical place where campers have fun, grow, and feel good about who they are.
Youth, Family, & Teens
JCC offers quality child and family programming that reach the entire Las Vegas community. We offer a wide range of experiences that educate, entertain and nurture the whole family. Programs include: School’s Out, J’s In, Winter Camp, Tot Shabbat, Project Mitzvah, Saturday evening programs.
The JCC Adult Department is open to adults 18 and older. Our goal is to enable our members to grow and develop as individuals while making friends and building community. While addressing the needs of adults in different life stages and diverse relationships, the JCC promotes intellectual enrichment, creative expression, personal growth, social connections and the development of new skills. We also provide opportunities to contribute to our community through active volunteerism. Programs include: Singles Programs, Current Events, Poetry Workshop, Mah Jongg Tournament, Classes, Wellness University, Business & Professionals Networking, Strip Search, Women Enjoying Leisure & Men Enjoying Leisure.
Tap into your creativity! Engage your mind and soul with art, dance, music and drama programs. There are many opportunities to get involved. Programs Include: Theatre, Art Classes, Book Club, Jewish Culture Club, Well, Poetry Workshop, Jewish Book Festival, Film Series.