What Our Parents Are Saying…
Parents tell us what keeps them committed to Camp K’helah as the best choice for their children, and here’s what they say:
- The low ratios, e.g. a first grader will find herself in a group of no more than 13 kids with two counselors.
- The variety of engaging activities, including swimming, sports, science/nature, arts & crafts, drama, Israeli Culture, special events and more.
- The caring staff who love kids. (Did you know that all of our lead counselors in our Early Childhood Camp teach during the school year?)
- The gorgeous facilities. (Come visit!)
- A traditional camp atmosphere.
“As I sit here with a smile on my face, I want to express our sincere thanks to each and every person that has helped create this amazing experience for our children – directors, counselors, and all the staff.”
“Our son loved camp so much that we extended our initial 4 weeks to 7 weeks!”
“Seeing our daughter walk in and leave each day with a beaming smile warms my heart and shows how incredible the staff is with children.”
“Our child came home every day so happy, with so many things to tell us. The different themes kept things exciting.”