What Our Parents Are Saying…
Parents tell us what keeps them committed to Camp K’helah as the best choice for their children, and here’s what they say:
- The low ratios, e.g. a first grader will find herself in a group of no more than 13 kids with two counselors.
- The variety of engaging activities, including swimming, sports, science/nature, arts & crafts, drama, Israeli Culture, special events and more.
- The caring staff who love kids. (Did you know that all of our lead counselors in our Early Childhood Camp teach during the school year?)
- The gorgeous facilities. (Come visit!) The Meadows School is an incredible facility.
- A traditional camp atmosphere.
“As I sit here with a smile on my face, I want to express our sincere thanks to each and every person that has helped create this amazing experience for our children – directors, counselors, and all the staff.”
“Our son loved camp so much that we extended our initial 4 weeks to 7 weeks!”
We know you want to give your child the best summer. So do we! We have been doing so for 22 years. Join us this year for our best summer ever.